Πέμπτη 20 Ιουλίου 2017

Feminine Wrasse (Anampses femininus) Manicure



Like I mentioned last week, I wanted to do a manicure inspired by a beautiful fish I saw, the Feminine Wrasse. It wasn't an easy task as its colours are SO vivid! I tried my best and here are the results. Doing this, I was very much regretting not having ultra bright and neon colours and no bright white to use as a base. Maybe I should expand my nail polish collection in that area, but I like greyed out colours so much I always gravitate towards them. 

I have to say, I really liked doing imperfect straight lines to match those of the fish. In nail blogging you see so much precision that doing something like this felt liberating.

So, this is the fish
And here is the mani. The colours used will be listed after the Greek bit. I am also wearing a ring I made inspired by a different sea creature. 
Όπως είπα την προηγούμενη εβδομάδα, ήθελα να κάνω μανικιούρ βασισμένη σε ένα τροπικό πανέμορφο ψάρι, το Feminine Wrasse που δε έχω ιδέα πώς λέγεται στα ελληνικά. Δεν ήταν εύκολο καθώς τα χρώματά του είναι τόσο έντονα. Ίσως πρέπει να εμπλουτίσω τη συλλογή μου με ζωηρά και νέον χρώματα, αλλά πάντα με τραβάνε τα πιο γκριζαρισμένα και ελαφρώς μουντά.  Αυτό λοιπόν είναι το ψαράκι για καλλιστεία
Και αυτό το μανικιούρ. Ήταν αρκετά απελευθερωτικό να προσπαθώ να κάνω μη-ίσιες ρίγες καθώς στα μανικιούρ, ειδικά αυτά που μπαίνουν στο μπλογκ πρέπει να είναι όσο το δυνατόν πιο τέλεια. Στην εικόνα κρατάω ένα δαχτυλίδι που έφτιαξα βασισμένη σε άλλο θαλασσινό πλάσμα.

Nail polishes used - Τα μανό που χρησιμοποίησα
Korres - 01 Cream White
Gabrini - 49
Korres - 46 Tangerine (this was way too intense and kind of ruined what I was going for)
Gabrini - 20
Le Chat CM - Navy Blue
 





Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...